Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why my payment is still pending

3 posters

Go down

why my payment is still pending Empty why my payment is still pending

Post  Ricky333 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am

i requested my payment on 24 march at 0:37 server time
but now its 25 days no response from Admin and also payment is pending
i have submitted 4 tickets but no reply to tickets
Admin what is this
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ricky333

Back to top Go down

why my payment is still pending Empty Pending payment

Post  xxHumanxx Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:15 am

I'm posting here 'cause I don't want to spam with new topic. Sorry. Surprised

Hi admin, I haven't receive my payment too. I requested it on 2013/04/03, 01:20.
My memberships is going to end in 3 days, but please don't tell me I already got more than I invested 'cause even with the first payment of $5.00, on 2013/03/23, 23:32; I still haven't recover my fund due to the fees on both clicks-bucks and LR.

Thanks.

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

why my payment is still pending Empty Payments will be fast again by tomorrow

Post  lala bucks Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello ,
I can understand your patience while waiting for your payouts , The duration it take little long is because Admin was so much busy in making New site in last days ....It require so much calculations and focus to make Accurate settings , And the other reason for delay is Payza / Paypal take some 7 days to Release our Funds by every Investment Members make , It is a normal practice with both these Payment Processors Now adays because site is still new ....Payouts are being handling in the mean time as far as possibly admin can .... because of payza / paypal we cannot do much about that , and just to wait....Well, Folks from today after server time resets you will see new high earnings on your upgrades ...And you have so much earnings to earn with that , Upgrade Your Accounts For higher payouts....Now this Site and other site Are the best stable sites in the PTC Industry in near future , Please stay Calm a little And Do not Get Panic ...Everything which is changing is for the sake of site stability and to run for a long time...work and contribute as a Team.
Thanks ....

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

why my payment is still pending Empty Re: why my payment is still pending

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum