Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

standard member

4 posters

Go down

standard member Empty standard member

Post  kyubey Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 am

can standard member cashout without upgrade (invest only)? bounce

kyubey

Back to top Go down

standard member Empty Re: standard member

Post  hafizqasim0332 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:56 pm

kyubey wrote:can standard member cashout without upgrade (invest only)? bounce

Dear Friend

A standard member or any type of upgrade member can not make request payout until he/she follow the below steps.
1- Upgrade Account for more earning...
2- Add Fund at same time when you upgrade your account. (Ad fund 10 dollar earn 12 with standard membership,
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 13 with premium membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 13 with elite membership ,
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 14 with ultimate membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 15 with 25 bucks membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 16 with 50 bucks membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 17 with 100 bucks membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 19 with 250 Bucks membership
Ad fund 10 dollar earn 20 with 500 Bucks membership
As you increase the fund the more your earning....

I hope you will understand in best way now.
hafizqasim0332
hafizqasim0332

http://www.clix-cents.com/?ref=aliahmerrahil

Back to top Go down

standard member Empty Yes You Can Earn Without Upgrading

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello,
Standard members can earn by just adding funds and request Cashout , but remember Maximum per request is $ 20 for Standard members , You Can Earn Alot more by Upgrading to Higher Memberships.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  euanity Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

So, that means, a standard member can still cashout a maximum of $20 PER cashout?
I used to be an upgraded member here, but when the new system was implemented and my request for payout was returned to my balance after the long wait of more than 20 days and my membership just expired, I had become inactive due to lots of ads and the force investment scheme.
And I read through the forums now that I had the time, I saw that there had been people who had been paid based on the old system, will it also be possible on my part?
as I said, I had a request of payment before for bucks50, and it was cancelled. if ever I add fund, will I be able to make a cashout based on the bucks50 membership that had just expired? now, I am just a standard member. I wasn't been able to benefit from my recent membership. It just expired without gaining anything.

euanity

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

euanity wrote:So, that means, a standard member can still cashout a maximum of $20 PER cashout?
I used to be an upgraded member here, but when the new system was implemented and my request for payout was returned to my balance after the long wait of more than 20 days and my membership just expired, I had become inactive due to lots of ads and the force investment scheme.
And I read through the forums now that I had the time, I saw that there had been people who had been paid based on the old system, will it also be possible on my part?
as I said, I had a request of payment before for bucks50, and it was cancelled. if ever I add fund, will I be able to make a cashout based on the bucks50 membership that had just expired? now, I am just a standard member. I wasn't been able to benefit from my recent membership. It just expired without gaining anything.

" Standard members can cashout just by adding funds as allowed by % rule ......And Ur previous request not works now , i also suffered from the same in one of my Bucks 50 Upgrade , but this is in the sake of business stability....Now u have to come from 0 to begin and reached 100 Very Happy .... Admin is Very Honest and paying as usual ,My recommendation to u is to take Bucks 500 and earn big profits "

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  euanity Fri May 03, 2013 5:13 pm

lala bucks wrote:
euanity wrote:So, that means, a standard member can still cashout a maximum of $20 PER cashout?

" Standard members can cashout just by adding funds as allowed by % rule ......And Ur previous request not works now , i also suffered from the same in one of my Bucks 50 Upgrade , but this is in the sake of business stability....Now u have to come from 0 to begin and reached 100 Very Happy .... Admin is Very Honest and paying as usual ,My recommendation to u is to take Bucks 500 and earn big profits "

ok.. maybe if I am well-funded as you, I will buy the bucks 500. I just need to cashout, I have some amounts in my balance already. I think you can see my balance now..

euanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum