Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE

5 posters

Go down

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE Empty NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE

Post  faafi Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 am

Hello Admin ,
I am So much Happy that you bring Add funds rule and i know your this move will stable this Site for a long long time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ......because with this rule you are giving potential of earning big profits and at the same time your site will never suffer from shortage of funds to pay members fast ...Now every member can earn according to his Upgrade ....
Bucks 30 - Mad
Bucks 50 - Mad
Bucks 100 - Twisted Evil
Bucks 250- cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Bucks 500 - king king king king king king king king

Yaaaaaahhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo BUCKS 500 is the Real Deal I love you

faafi

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE Empty Re: NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE

Post  gagi Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes,new rules are the best things ever happened. Now you can earn much more money,before you could only dream for it.Now it's reality.But this reality someone don't like. There will be always negative people who will be dissatisfied. That's because they are blind,they can't see. I can't help them,can't give them my eyes.

gagi

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE Empty scam

Post  Lord52 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 pm

gagi wrote:Yes,new rules are the best things ever happened. Now you can earn much more money,before you could only dream for it.Now it's reality.But this reality someone don't like. There will be always negative people who will be dissatisfied. That's because they are blind,they can't see. I can't help them,can't give them my eyes.
Do not be fooled people. Here you will get nothing. Only lose their money.

Lord52

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE Empty Dont say this next time without reason

Post  lala bucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

Lord52 wrote:
gagi wrote:Yes,new rules are the best things ever happened. Now you can earn much more money,before you could only dream for it.Now it's reality.But this reality someone don't like. There will be always negative people who will be dissatisfied. That's because they are blind,they can't see. I can't help them,can't give them my eyes.

hello ,
LORD52 , do you have any reason of saying that about SCAM and not getting anything and only lost which u will earn here .... Any Reason of that ? did u suffer from loss here ? Do u have any Proofs ? if yes , then show me here .... and if not and u said this just with no such intentions of negative approach then i will request you to please avoid such statements without any proper reason behind that....if you are facing any problem then contact admin or moderator here...but no such comments are allowed here ...

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokie Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 am

lala bucks wrote:
Lord52 wrote:

hello ,
LORD52 , do you have any reason of saying that about SCAM and not getting anything and only lost which u will earn here .... Any Reason of that ? did u suffer from loss here ? Do u have any Proofs ? if yes , then show me here .... and if not and u said this just with no such intentions of negative approach then i will request you to please avoid such statements without any proper reason behind that....if you are facing any problem then contact admin or moderator here...but no such comments are allowed here ...

I have the reason!
My payment is pending from 3 days..
And you got paid in just one day and others within 12 hours even??
Is it right?
And most importantly, there is no proper support from Admin to us.

Jokie

Back to top Go down

NEW RULES ARE FANTASTIC MOVE Empty Not 24 hours

Post  lala bucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 am

Jokie wrote:
lala bucks wrote:
Lord52 wrote:

hello ,

I have the reason!
Is it right?

" My payment was actually paid to me after many days of waiting almost a month .... in that proof of 24 hours i clearly mentioned the word UNDER NEW RULES ,,,which means new rules ....i was in actual waiting for so many days,u are right ...but now i give u that reason....every payment will be paid within 7 days....do not worry.stay calm...thanks."

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokie Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:39 am

lala bucks wrote:
Jokie wrote:
lala bucks wrote:
Lord52 wrote:

hello ,

I have the reason!
Is it right?

" My payment was actually paid to me after many days of waiting almost a month .... in that proof of 24 hours i clearly mentioned the word UNDER NEW RULES ,,,which means new rules ....i was in actual waiting for so many days,u are right ...but now i give u that reason....every payment will be paid within 7 days....do not worry.stay calm...thanks."

Lala bhai, there are other members too!
Who requested after me and got paid in few hours.
I have confirmed!

Jokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum