Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment still pending: almost a month

2 posters

Go down

Payment still pending: almost a month Empty Payment still pending: almost a month

Post  xxHumanxx Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi admin, after my request for payment was cancelled after waiting for 19 days, you ask me to request again after adding fund to my purchase balance.

I added fund and requested payout, but unfortunately my memberships has ended a couple of days after I request payout.

Some people are getting paid in less than 24 hours, but my payment is still pending for almost a month. Do I have to upgrade my account again to be eligible for payout? I can't btw, 'cause I've used up all my available fund to be added to my purchase balance just for payout.

If you cannot pay me because of this, can I ask for a refund to my liberty reserve? pale Even if you don't pay me my account balance from clicks-bucks, I am happy just to get my money back.

And, are standard members eligible for payout, or only upgraded members? Thanks.

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Payment still pending: almost a month Empty Re: Payment still pending: almost a month

Post  Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 am

xxHumanxx wrote:Hi admin, after my request for payment was cancelled after waiting for 19 days, you ask me to request again after adding fund to my purchase balance.

I added fund and requested payout, but unfortunately my memberships has ended a couple of days after I request payout.

Some people are getting paid in less than 24 hours, but my payment is still pending for almost a month. Do I have to upgrade my account again to be eligible for payout? I can't btw, 'cause I've used up all my available fund to be added to my purchase balance just for payout.

If you cannot pay me because of this, can I ask for a refund to my liberty reserve? pale Even if you don't pay me my account balance from clicks-bucks, I am happy just to get my money back.

And, are standard members eligible for payout, or only upgraded members? Thanks.
You're Add Funds $ 9, you can request for payment
9X1.2 (120%) = $ 10.80

Admin
Admin

http://www.clicks-bucks.com/

Back to top Go down

Payment still pending: almost a month Empty Re: Payment still pending: almost a month

Post  xxHumanxx Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 am

Admin wrote:
xxHumanxx wrote:Hi admin, after my request for payment was cancelled after waiting for 19 days, you ask me to request again after adding fund to my purchase balance.

You're Add Funds $ 9, you can request for payment
9X1.2 (120%) = $ 10.80

I requested while I was still an upgraded member. My upgrade just expired a couple of days ago.
If I cancelled my pending payment now, then it would already be too late.
I added fund on 22nd of April. Now it's 25th of April.
So I can't get the money?

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Payment still pending: almost a month Empty Can't request the amount

Post  xxHumanxx Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 am

So I tried requesting.

Payout request refused
The payout maximum for your account is 120% of your investment. As your investment is $10.50, the maximum amount you can request here is $2.85.

... So I had to review my history here:

I used $6.50 for upgrade + $9 for adding fund.

Therefore my total investment is $15.50 (including upgrade)
In 2 months, I got paid a total $9.75 ($1 was used to pay for upgrade then).

In the first month I got paid $ 3.50 - fees = $ 3.27
Last month I got paid $5.00 - fees = $ 4.35

Total paid (actual) = $7.62

So if the maximum amount I can request here is $2.85.
$7.62 + $2.81 (minus LR fees) = $ 10.43

I invested $15.50 through LR.
Therefore I lost a total of $ 5.07

So my revenue is actually -5.07 USD?

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum