Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My question

3 posters

Go down

My question Empty My question

Post  gelmar Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Hello Smile

I have a question. I would appretiate all the help.

I am kind new to this system, and I talked to the Admin on the best was to invest- in my situation.
So, I will be Bucks 100 and I plan to add 250 dollars to my funds before each request.
But, I have the following concern. In order to request a payout with this plan, I need to have 350 dollars on my account balance in order to request a payout, but due to the earning rates per day, I won't be able to make that much money in seven days. So my question, is, do we have to be careful when we add funds, compared to what we earn on acc. balance, or we should only follow add funds and the percentage system?

I hope I was not confusing. Thanks in advance.

gelmar

Back to top Go down

My question Empty Bucks 100 rules

Post  lala bucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:52 am

Hello,
You are Bucks 100 , U need to Add funds as per the amount you wanted to withdraw ...Ur Upgrade profit rate is 180 % ....Therefore if you wanted to withdraw $ 350 then you need to Add funds $ 194.50 approx .... and so as if u dont have any referalls than ur estimated bucks 100 earnings per 7 days will be approx $ 140.00 , in that case u need to add funds $ 78.00 approx ...and you need to add funds on the same day u want to request payout,well if some one by mistake not follow this it is not a problem.but try to avoid it as possibly u can.
Thanks.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

My question Empty Re: My question

Post  gelmar Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Thank you very much lala bucks.

gelmar

Back to top Go down

Post  gelmar Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Sorry, I have an other thing to ask. What is the return rate in percentages for Bucks 250 per payout? I can't see it on the chart. Thanks

gelmar

Back to top Go down

My question Empty Bucks 250

Post  lala bucks Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

gelmar wrote:Sorry, I have an other thing to ask. What is the return rate in percentages for Bucks 250 per payout? I can't see it on the chart. Thanks

Hello,
For Bucks 250 you are allowed to have 190% maximum per request , it is written there but at the bottom if u see....Bucks 250 and Bucks 500 are the most profitable and in which Multiple Pending Requests are allowed too.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  gelmar Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Thank you very much! I guess I overlooked it.

gelmar

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:47 pm

2/3 of full potential of possibles earnings you will earn from personal clicks.1/3 will be from your referrals.Everyone can referr at lest 20 people,it's not hard. So,everyone has opportunity to earn how much he wants. Who want full potential of earnings shoud have bucks 500,or if that is not possible in start atleast 250. And promote,promote,promote......Also rent some referrals when they are available.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm

I also thank to lala for answering on your questions while I wasn't here,and admin.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum