Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi

3 posters

Go down

(edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi Empty (edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi

Post  reaperk1d Wed May 01, 2013 7:27 am

(edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi

Last edited by reaperk1d on Thu May 02, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

(edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi Empty Re: (edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi

Post  boxbox Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 am

Yes it is not instant ,,mine was to credited after almost 1 day .. i have sent support ticket to the Admin' but got no reply ..Please update when your investment is credited

boxbox

Back to top Go down

(edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi Empty Re: (edited) problem solved thx u admin and mr gagi

Post  reaperk1d Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

boxbox wrote:Yes it is not instant ,,mine was to credited after almost 1 day .. i have sent support ticket to the Admin' but got no reply ..Please update when your investment is credited

ok.. i'll delete this post after admin reply my ticket. thx u.

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

You must send to me transaction details and I'll let you know when we finish.Send me a personal message.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  reaperk1d Wed May 01, 2013 2:07 pm

gagi wrote:You must send to me transaction details and I'll let you know when we finish.Send me a personal message.

ok, i already send u personal message my payment proof and detail. thx u.. oh.. i have idea, what if u make add fund from payza automatic? like the old style.. i like because payza is automatic. not manual. thx u

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum