Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO different with the new terms

4 posters

Go down

NO different  with the new terms  Empty NO different with the new terms

Post  boxbox Thu May 09, 2013 10:54 am

payment is late and will be late as before .. but just want to request is that even if the membership is expire hope the admin' will pay because there is no such different between the old and new rule .. the only different i see is "upgrade is not an investment"
Because i have purchase membership $250 when it was old terms and conditions and when new terms come into force i have deposited $50.00 that make $300 and i got paid total of $95 again i have invested this $95
so my earning is still $0.00 hope the admin' will understand

ok i don't mine if the admin' put the fee as i understand ..

let support the Admin' too and hope the site will not go scam

thanks

boxbox

Back to top Go down

NO different  with the new terms  Empty Re: NO different with the new terms

Post  gagi Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 pm

It will never go to scam.If you don't have money to add funds-that is not our problem,that's yours.Find it,borrow and invest and take the full potential of earnings.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  reaperk1d Sun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm

gagi wrote:It will never go to scam.If you don't have money to add funds-that is not our problem,that's yours.Find it,borrow and invest and take the full potential of earnings.

that not answer... he ask about fee, and u or admin must explain that.. why admin can't keep him promise about charge of fee. i still keep his promise who made on 22 April 2013 last time ago. that not wise answer gagi, this site is live from our money (members) wihout we this site is going to bankrup.. then stop giving answers that let members leave one by one. you are a moderator here ... then your answer is representative of reply admin .. it is wise to answer, despite the unpleasant members.

note : i already ask to admin and admin never reply me.. he stil silent.. i dont know why.. i joint in this site since old time 22 desember 2012 this site very small, and wee grow up together, and admin always reply my question every time he very honest, and i very happy because the payment so fasttt only 0-3 days. but i dont know after this site grow bigg.. and biggg this site got sloww pending payment.. very2 slow.. and admin never communicate with me again.. im very sad..

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm

For fees I don't have the right answer,I pay fees just like you and I hate it.What to do,if that is the price to have stable sistem I am willing to pay.But when someone says that he is tortured here because he has to add funds-only I can tell him is goodbye.Everybody is charching fees.If fees are not necessary then they wouldn't be here.Only one real investor can crash the site and who's fault would be that? Accept this as a normal thing,you have free will to decide what is best for you.I am here to assist everyone of you,I am spending my free time even on sundays helping you instead to go out for a walk with my wife.My time is expensive and I don't have intention to waste it.I can help you in many things,but I can't give you my will and desire.I am not paid to anser on your questions,I am ordinary member just like you.Difference between me and the rest of you is that I understand business better then others.My free will is to help to raise this site on higher level and make him the best site in the world and I am doing that,but when I see on forum posts and words like "torture" for add funds-what can say to all?What would you say?Imagine that you are trying to do something correct and someone call you torturer.

gagi

Back to top Go down

NO different  with the new terms  Empty i have one problem

Post  farman786 Sun May 12, 2013 9:37 pm

hi admin how are you i have many send support ticket but you not answer me

i am stardard member and i am invest 4 $$ add funds and when i send the payout request so always
this is msg show

Payout request refused
The payout maximum for your account is 120% of your investment. As your investment is $4.00, the maximum amount you can request here is $0.00.

what is this admin why i cant not payout request plz reply soon plz plz plz Sad Sad bounce bounce

farman786

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum