Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now

3 posters

Go down

its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now  Empty its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now

Post  boxbox Sun May 12, 2013 2:44 am

yes waiting my payment for 12 days now though its say only 7 days in new terms and condition

boxbox

Back to top Go down

its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now  Empty Re: its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now

Post  reaperk1d Sun May 12, 2013 2:58 am

boxbox wrote:yes waiting my payment for 12 days now though its say only 7 days in new terms and condition

yes me to... i have 12 days to, and i never got pending like this before.. . are u use payza boxbox? well, i think somethink fund problem in payza... but, admin should announce that, and still comunicated with us... i already send suport ticket 3x and no reply from admin.. he still silent.. i dont know why.. i joint in clicks-bucks on 22 December 2012, this is first time the longest pending payout i got in this site. I think with the new rules, the payout will be faster, and free charege from fee, but I was wrong...

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now  Empty Re: its 12 days running hope the admin will pay me now

Post  gagi Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Everthing is Ok,there is no need to be upset.If you used to be paid always fast,well it's not New Year every day.There are some cases when you have to wait.Even me,I am waiting sometimes more then you because I let you to be paid before me.You must appreciate that.If you don't appreicate that then you don't belong here.We are doing our best to make this stable.It's not easy to do that.If you are not satisfied here,then please,find something better.No one won't force you to be here.One will go,hundreds will come,so-who will lose!? I wish you all the best.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  boxbox Sun May 12, 2013 1:54 pm

gagi wrote:Everthing is Ok,there is no need to be upset.If you used to be paid always fast,well it's not New Year every day.There are some cases when you have to wait.Even me,I am waiting sometimes more then you because I let you to be paid before me.You must appreciate that.If you don't appreicate that then you don't belong here.We are doing our best to make this stable.It's not easy to do that.If you are not satisfied here,then please,find something better.No one won't force you to be here.One will go,hundreds will come,so-who will lose!? I wish you all the best.
is not that i am upset but i heard that some are getting fast payment in new terms and condition and mine was in old terms when i upgraded and there was no information that he will be changing the site but and till now my earning is $0.00 from this site because i always invested what i got from this site so that the site will become stable because i know that some are like hit and run policy but i am not like that ...
i like this site very much hope you understand mine too because i am earning $0.00( my total spent on this site is $300" and right now i am earning $0.00") hpe that site will stay long and will help every one

boxbox

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Sun May 12, 2013 2:01 pm

It will be solved every personal problem,it just takes time..That is a promise of admin.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  reaperk1d Sun May 12, 2013 6:36 pm

gagi wrote:It will be solved every personal problem,it just takes time..That is a promise of admin.

promise admin is on 22 April 2013 after new rules :

- The possibility of higher earning
- more advertising for member
- fastest payment (0-7 for all payment)
- guaranted that our site stable for along time
- no fee for all payout

ok, it is true admin has the right to make any decision, even if the decision violates his promise. but we should have got the announcement from the admin, not silent like this.. and not answer we question..

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  boxbox Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 am

gagi wrote:It will be solved every personal problem,it just takes time..That is a promise of admin.
now someone got paid who requested on 2013/5/4 and i have requested on 2013/5/1 can you explain me ,,,

boxbox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down