Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u??

5 posters

Go down

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? Empty admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u??

Post  reaperk1d Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:14 am

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? user id reaperk1d

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? Empty payout request

Post  lila00 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:47 am

hi
i have same problem.i did Request Payout 08/01/13 why pending?

lila00

Back to top Go down

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? Empty Re: admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u??

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 pm

reaperk1d wrote:admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? user id reaperk1d
Dear reaperk1d
Your payment will be made soon,

but (valid for all members)
We always pay all our members
Do not ask for payment if you are less 20 days of the request for payment.

TOS:
7. All requests for payment shall be made within 0-20 days. If you have received a payout, you are required to post a payment proof (screenshot) in the forum in order to receive your next payout.

Admin
Admin

http://www.clicks-bucks.com/

Back to top Go down

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? Empty Re: admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u??

Post  reaperk1d Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 pm

20 days?? what?? i can't believe this hahhahahah lol

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

lila00 wrote:hi
i have same problem.i did Request Payout 08/01/13 why pending?
Your payment to Clicks-Bucks. is Pending,
Please Log-in to your PayPal account and confirm payment.

Click on Confirm Receipt

I sent you this message 2013/01/08, 22:19 lila00 Your payment to Clicks-Bu...

but Your Payment Pending

Jan 6, 2013 Payment settlement Pending Details -$2.58 USD ... -$2.58 USD

Your request will be processed after your payment we had available.
We have slowed the flow of money through PayPal,
If you want a fast payment please make a request for payment via Payza.
Thanks, Admin

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  reaperk1d Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 am

is payza instand admin?? ok, if i change my paym,ent to payza, is will be instand? thx u

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Payza the fastest payment.
If you want a fast payment, use Payza

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

admin.. i read that All payout requests will be processed within 24 hours. why my pay ut pending more than 24 hour? thx u?? Empty my payout is done.. payza is very fast. thx admin

Post  reaperk1d Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 am

my payout is done.. payza is very fast. thx admin

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

Post  memey Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 am

Admin wrote:Payza the fastest payment.

hello admin,
you said payza the fastest for payment. I request payout about 3 days ago through payza, why still pending?
member id: memey

thank you admin.

memey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm

memey wrote:

hello admin,
you said payza the fastest for payment. I request payout about 3 days ago through payza, why still pending?

thank you admin.
Payza and PayPal, is currently waiting for the payment 7-8 days

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHumanxx Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:19 am

Admin wrote:
memey wrote:

hello admin,

thank you admin.
Payza and PayPal, is currently waiting for the payment 7-8 days

I have questions:

If I request payout a few days before my memberships ended,
will I still get paid if my memberships ended before the payment was made?
Or do I have to upgrade again to receive my payment?

If waiting for payment is around 0-20 days, that means we can only request payout once a month? Question

Thanks.

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 pm

TOS 7.
Members with expired upgrade, with a request for payment on pending.
- If you invest more than you get in payments - your request for payment will be paid when you're in line for a payout.
- If you get more in payments than you invest, you need to upgrade your account to receive payment.
If You do not upgrade within 5 days of the end of the upgrade, your request for payment, will be returned to your Account Balance.
When you do upgrade, you can make a new request for payment.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxHumanxx Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Admin wrote:TOS 7.
Members with expired upgrade, with a request for payment on pending.
- If you invest more than you get in payments - your request for payment will be paid when you're in line for a payout.
- If you get more in payments than you invest, you need to upgrade your account to receive payment.
If You do not upgrade within 5 days of the end of the upgrade, your request for payment, will be returned to your Account Balance.
When you do upgrade, you can make a new request for payment.

Okay, thanks admin.

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum