Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about TOS 7

Go down

Question about TOS 7 Empty Question about TOS 7

Post  GoldSaver Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 am

Hello,
I have a question about the following part of TOS 7:
Members with expired upgrade, with a request for payment on pending.
- If you invest more than you get in payments - your request for payment will be paid when you're in line for a payout.
- If you get more in payments than you invest, you need to upgrade your account to receive payment. - your pending payout request will not be released until you upgrade again at the level of your previous membership status (or higher).If You do not upgrade within 5 days of the end of the upgrade, your request for payment, will be returned to your Account Balance.
When you do upgrade, you can make a new request for payment.

I have a pending payout request and my upgrade will expires at the end of today. I get mor in payments, than I've invested, so I have to upgrade again.
But I want upgrade after I have received my payments, because at the moment I havn't enough money to buy an upgrade.

Is it possible to use the pending payout request to buy an upgrade?
Then I could upgrade to Bucks 100 or perhaps Bucks 250 (that I also wanted last month, but there was the same problem, so I upgraded only to Bucks 100).

But at the moment I can't upgrade to Bucks 100.

Is it possible to use pending payout request for upgrading?
Before 22. april it was possible and this option was really great.

Thanks.

GoldSaver

Back to top Go down