Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newelitebux is a SCAM PTC so Please don't finish my created newelite microjobs campaign here UNDER REVIEW topic UPDATED 04-19-2013!!!

Go down

Newelitebux is a SCAM PTC so Please don't finish my created newelite microjobs campaign here UNDER REVIEW topic UPDATED 04-19-2013!!! Empty Newelitebux is a SCAM PTC so Please don't finish my created newelite microjobs campaign here UNDER REVIEW topic UPDATED 04-19-2013!!!

Post  iworknet Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 am

Rolling Eyes pale

Newelitebux deleted their forums page today april 13, 2013 after receiving too many complaints to its members regarding refusal of their payout request

Warning don't join and don't invest! I member of that site reporting this and sadly I have total of 5 members there and 3 of them are very active and until now have an active microjobs created for that site so now I announced that don't do my microjobs offer now regarding newelitebux site so others will not mislead again.

topic updated! 04-19-2013
GUESS I WAS WRONG HERE!!!
TRY TO INVEST A MINIMUM OF $1 DOLLAR TO TEST IF THEY PAY ME AND NOW THE PAYOUT OPTIONS IS ACTIVE NOW AND CAN send request for payout I will update this for the next 24 hrs I will tell if NEWELITEBUX PAYS ME on time I was so alarmed when they deleted the forum so sorry guys.

Last edited by iworknet on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reviewing site)
iworknet
iworknet

Back to top Go down