Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mistake payout

3 posters

Go down

mistake payout Empty mistake payout

Post  qzoot Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 am

admin, why is the status of my payout is paid off,,,? whereas in my Payza account balance has been no incoming
please investigated again,,, thanks
mistake payout 10gxkld
mistake payout Wbz2up
qzoot
qzoot

Back to top Go down

mistake payout Empty Re: mistake payout

Post  qzoot Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:27 pm

where is admin
qzoot
qzoot

Back to top Go down

mistake payout Empty Check Your Payza Account settings

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Hello ,
This is probably not possible that if Admin paid you and you not received that in account .... You need to Check you Payza settings and enable the options " Payment receives from Every Country and Both Un-verified - verified Accounts " , this may be the cause of this problem or you need to contact Payza live chat help or support ticket.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm

lala bucks wrote:Hello ,
This is probably not possible that if Admin paid you and you not received that in account .... You need to Check you Payza settings and enable the options " Payment receives from Every Country and Both Un-verified - verified Accounts " , this may be the cause of this problem or you need to contact Payza live chat help or support ticket.

do you know about maxbankbux? have you seen their "payments"? you know what? as i said before you better close up your mouth when people are waiting for admin response.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  qzoot Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:31 pm

lala bucks wrote:Hello ,

ok,,, my account is unverified, but it has not reached the limit,,, and if it has reached the limit, there should be a notification email from Payza about the limit if this site has paid me,,,
but it is not, ask why,,,???
qzoot
qzoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down