Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading

2 posters

Go down

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading Empty how to calculate % of investment after upgrading

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:01 am

hello Admin. 7 days ago i sent you $70 via Add Funds to make a request of $30. as you remember i used these funds + my payout for upgrading up to "Bucks 100". now you start a campaign of the new rules.. well, then i wanna ask you a question to make it clear: if my total paid is $60.00 does it mean that i still can make a request of $66 because now i'm a "Bucks 100" user and instead of $70 x 120% = $84 i can calculate $70 x 180% = $126 - $60 = $66 right? i hope so. please explain. thank you in advance. best regards. alex
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading Empty Calculation of % Investment

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:09 am

hello,
Your All previous stats either u upgrade from payout request or by Adding funds,that is past now....Now If u are Bucks 100 member then you just need to add funds according to the account balance you have in your Account and with due respect of $ 200 maximum per request , therefore if you want to withdraw those $ 200 from account balance then u need to add funds $ 111.12 before making payout Request....And there is No MINUS rule for Next payout ....For next payout same Procedure repeats Again....If you missed that message sent by Admin yesterday about how to earn $ 1500 per month as Net Profit ....then Read it again .
Thanks.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading Empty i'm talking to admin

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

hi,
yes, i've read that message. also i've read many other messages. that means i've read all the messages. can you imagine? but, actually i'm talking to Admin. are you Admin? i dont think so. i need to hear his opinion, not yours, because i've made an investment to his site, ok?

but, if you can't understand then i can explain to you that when i was Standard user i used just a part of my investment to be able to make a request payout and if i still am a Standard user (for example) i think that there is a right to request the rest % of my investment. but since i'm a "Bucks 100" user i can calculate it as part of 180%. so i repeat: i need to hear from Admin about what kind of decision would be a paritet in this situation. so let him talk, okay? thank you!
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading Empty Re: how to calculate % of investment after upgrading

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Ok sweetie ?

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

how to calculate % of investment after upgrading Empty Re: how to calculate % of investment after upgrading

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:49 pm

bwch wrote:hello Admin.

lala, are you blind, sweetie? can't you read this? or you just too stupid to understand? i think so.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

bwch wrote:
lala bucks wrote:hello Admin.

are you blind, sweetie? can't you readthis?

You blind men , it was a reply to u of ur previous post....thanks.....and kapa will back soon he is busy.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

o'rly? i was talking to admin. are you blind to see? am i asking for you response? are you his secretary? no? then let me wait for his answer.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

bwch wrote:o'rly? i was talking to admin. are you blind to see? am i asking for you response? are you his secretary? no? then let me wait for his answer.

Just Relaxe and wait for his response ,,,i didnt say anything to you nor i want to help people like u , dont reply me again ...this message is just to clarify u for my reply to u ....and talking of secretary ? not really ....but it is better for u not ask me this question who i am for kapa ....well we are here for business ....Happy earnings....dont reply me again.nor i will .

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:13 pm

lala, don't tell me what to do and i will not repeat: STFU & GTFO of this topic. hope it's explained very clear and even such a stupid poser like you will understand.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:32 pm

bwch wrote:lala, don't tell me what to do and i will not repeat: STFU & GTFO of this topic. hope it's explained very clear and even such a stupid poser like you will understand.

same to u and ur family STFU And GTFO....english bitch.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

so you're an "english bitch"? is it your signature? are you sure? well, it can explain something. but despite of this i'm a russian man. and it means that i don't like any weird stupid posers like you. that's why i tell you STFU and GTFO. do you get it? take it and live with it.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down