Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refund my investment back to my procesor...

+2
lala bucks
hafizqasim0332
6 posters

Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty Refund my investment back to my procesor...

Post  hafizqasim0332 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 am

Dear Kapa

Its not fair that you have made such changes when payout time is near.... Now you are following the Clix-Cents Admin and trying to die your business. Although all of member I am not agree with this change. Because....

First I have to invest for upgrade for example i invest 50 dollar and purchase 50 bucks
second i have to add fund as investment as $50 and I will get back $100 after 7 days. and again i have to invest $50 for next payout. So where is my payout for clicking ads. this is going to your account balance. Good very Good policy you have made.

Don't be so greedy and return it as usual as it was running. This experiment will die your business. I wrote many time to admin of Clix-Cents but he did not do what i was said them and as a result his business died.

But now you are also following to him and making these change.

At last I request you to refund my investment back to my payza account I need no more money from you. Now you are becoming cheater admin because

Last month I invest 100 dollars on your behalf and then you only pay me 85 dollar and digest 15$ out of my investment and I request you to upgrade one me but you said I have to reinvest again. Now I make investment and you make these awful changes that means you want to die your business.

I again request to send me back my investment to my payza account. Its better for both you and me and delete my account. I did not want to work more with you.

hafizqasim0332
hafizqasim0332

http://www.clix-cents.com/?ref=aliahmerrahil

Back to top Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty Be relaxe brother

Post  lala bucks Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 pm

You are comparing this site to Clix-cents ??? whats wrong with u ?? the current changes are in favour of every member.....U can take fast payouts , why you all people specially from Pakistan got panic that quickly ?? be relaxe ...he is the most trusted admin you can ever have on any PTC ....nothing negative happening here , everything is moving in a positive approach ,,,every site requires stability and for that new rules are brought in.
Thanks.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty Re: Refund my investment back to my procesor...

Post  gagi Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 pm

And what do you think,who will finance your payout if there is no selling ads??! Red Cross! If you are not satisfied here,I will tell you one thing-you won't find anywhere site like this,If you expect something for free then I feel sorry for you. These changes must be done to create one long term stable sistem. And it is excellent,these changes can bring more money than before. You just need to open your eyes and see.And don't compare this site with clix-cent because we would be all happy if every admin would be honest like Kapa.

Have a nice day.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty Re: Refund my investment back to my procesor...

Post  xxHumanxx Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 am

gagi wrote:If you expect something for free then I feel sorry for you.

Actually it's never free. I'm sorry if my logic doesn't make sense, but both time and money is spent for clicking here. It's only normal that we're hoping to get paid in the end, or at least get our initial fund back, even if there's no revenue. Very Happy

xxHumanxx

Back to top Go down

Post  hafizqasim0332 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 pm

lala bucks wrote:You are comparing this site to Clix-cents ??? whats wrong with u ?? the current changes are in favour of every member.....U can take fast payouts , why you all people specially from Pakistan got panic that quickly ?? be relaxe ...he is the most trusted admin you can ever have on any PTC ....nothing negative happening here , everything is moving in a positive approach ,,,every site requires stability and for that new rules are brought in.
Thanks.

Mr. Lala Bucks....

Don't try to become so smart and you think you become the closer one to admin by doing this so you are wrong one. I know very well what I have to asked or required confirmation to admin. You are not admin and just like a member and behave like a member. Don't blame to any Pakistani because without Pakistan World Map is incomplete. You should directly contact to me understand. I don't need your suggesting and advice, I know very well what should I have to do or should be do? You have no a single bit of knowledge about PTC work while you are going to advice others. Don't reply my any post over this forum next time.

Just Do you part of work.............. No No No
hafizqasim0332
hafizqasim0332

Back to top Go down

Post  hafizqasim0332 Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 pm

gagi wrote:And what do you think,who will finance your payout if there is no selling ads??! Red Cross! If you are not satisfied here,I will tell you one thing-you won't find anywhere site like this,If you expect something for free then I feel sorry for you. These changes must be done to create one long term stable sistem. And it is excellent,these changes can bring more money than before. You just need to open your eyes and see.And don't compare this site with clix-cent because we would be all happy if every admin would be honest like Kapa.

Have a nice day.

OK Mr gigi... I understand it and I communicate with kapa now i am working over here.
All is well......
Thanks
hafizqasim0332
hafizqasim0332

Back to top Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty Listen u little idiot

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 pm

[quote="hafizqasim0332"]
lala bucks wrote:You are comparing this site to Clix-cents ??? whats wrong with u ?? the current changes are in favour of every member.....U can take fast payouts , why you all people specially from Pakistan got panic that quickly ?? be relaxe ...he is the most trusted admin you can ever have on any PTC ....nothing negative happening here , everything is moving in a positive approach ,,,every site requires stability and for that new rules are brought in.
Thanks.

Mr. Lala Bucks....

Don't try to become so smart and you think you become the closer one to admin by doing this so you are wrong one. I know very well what I have to asked or required confirmation to admin. You are not admin and just like a member and behave like a member. Don't blame to any Pakistani because without Pakistan World Map is incomplete. You should directly contact to me understand. I don't need your suggesting and advice, I know very well what should I have to do or should be do? You have no a single bit of knowledge about PTC work while you are going to advice others. Don't reply my any post over this forum next time.

Listen you Rude Idiot ,
" first thing is i dont need you to determine my experience on PTC , and you was saying about WORLD MAP , u idiot it is better for u not to discuss about Greatness of Pakistan here , i know better than u where Pakistan is standing and where not , Pakistan is living on foreign aid Provided by Americans , u little student of Rude organization go back to ur department and study on how to talk and how to show respect to others and how to behave when talking to someone....and it was your words who make me reply ur post and now if u talk rude here the reaction will not be good for you my son.....get some manners first."

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

lala, read this STFU and GTFO. do you understand, sweetie? good.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm

No problem,just calm down.And I must correct you,I am not "gigi",my user name is "gagi". Kapa gave me authority to be a moderator and I am here to help everyone how much as I can. You will see later,perhaps now you don't understand it but this strategy will ensure long-term and stable viability. And after a while you will be very thankful becasue of this. You can see now,check it that many admins now have started with the same rules because there is no other way. We don't wan to become a Ponzi. I gues you all know what is Ponzi. Someone with Ponzi will make a lot of money,but others will become very poor. We don't want it to happen,and that's why is this necessary,it has to be done. If anyone has questions I will asnwer when I can,just I must ask from everyone,I have to say this-Don't fight here on forum in any political or any other view. We are here because of business,not to fight. Thank you.

All the best to everyone.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:31 pm

gagi wrote:No problem,just calm down.And I must correct you,I am not "gigi",my user name is "gagi". Kapa gave me authority to be a moderator and I am here to help everyone how much as I can. You will see later,perhaps now you don't understand it but this strategy will ensure long-term and stable viability. And after a while you will be very thankful becasue of this. You can see now,check it that many admins now have started with the same rules because there is no other way. We don't wan to become a Ponzi. I gues you all know what is Ponzi. Someone with Ponzi will make a lot of money,but others will become very poor. We don't want it to happen,and that's why is this necessary,it has to be done. If anyone has questions I will asnwer when I can,just I must ask from everyone,I have to say this-Don't fight here on forum in any political or any other view. We are here because of business,not to fight. Thank you.

All the best to everyone.

" Yes Gagi my bro thats what i am trying to calm down their nerves .... but these new students of PTC got panic so quickly ...i hope they understand us "

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

lala, i think you are just a stupid kid who trying provoke a fight here. do you?

gagi, call the admin. we don't need a "broken phone" here.

bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  gagi Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Once again,I kindly ask from everyone to be nice and polite.Don't risk to be expelled from here. Kapa is busy,has some problems in family. Also he is busy with thinking to create this site for a long-term viability.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:49 pm

bwch wrote:lala, i think you are just a stupid kid who trying provoke a fight here. do you?

gagi, call the admin. we don't need a "broken phone" here.

No my son im not Stupid but may be you , I was just trying to calm down u people .... and that was not u to which im providing cell phones ,,, it was a different user ....so keep avoiding different posts and remain back to ur post my son .... Thanks for ur reply.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 pm

lala, yes you are. trust me.

gigi, we all have the problems time to time. it's understood. and we ready to wait for admin answer. but we don't like to listen stupid advices from stupid people. especially when we don't expect for it.
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  lala bucks Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

bwch wrote:lala, yes you are. trust me.

gigi, we all have the problems time to time. it's understood. and we ready to wait for admin answer. but we don't like to listen stupid advices from stupid people. especially when we don't expect for it.

I can better teach you a lesson for your behaviour , but i will not do that for this business....you are a child for me .... if u abuse me , then u better trust me u cannot dream of it what i do to you and your lovely system your using right now....it is better stay away from me u kind of a bitch.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

lala bucks wrote: I can better teach you a lesson for your behaviour , but i will not do that for this business....you are a child for me .... if u abuse me , then u better trust me u cannot dream of it what i do to you and your lovely system your using right now....it is better stay away from me u kind of a bitch.

no you can't. because you're just a stupid poser which trying to scare my glasses on the avatar )
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Refund my investment back to my procesor... Empty lala bucks ur right

Post  faafi Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Hello lala bucks ,
I saw all the above posts and i did not found you providing any fake statements or something like that .... you was just trying to help others, well my suggestions is to be relaxe and dont talk with such Non-sense Physico people like bwch and hafizqasim something names like that ....i seen their posts in reply to you which was not required from them ....lala always remember such people are agents of different sites or sometimes they have their own sites, and there actual job is to make the high growing sites to be down....and these 2 looks like the same...So lala avoid them everytime they say something abusive to you.

Have a Nice time....Happy Earnings bro Very Happy

faafi

Back to top Go down

Post  bwch Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

"matrix is a system, neo."... faafi you're such a asslicker Cypher ) GFYS
bwch
bwch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down