Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payout request refused

3 posters

Go down

Payout request refused Empty Payout request refused

Post  kyubey Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 am

The payout maximum for your account is 10000% of your investment. As your investment is $0.00, the maximum amount you can request here is $0.00.

i just add $6 from my balance to my purchase.... Rolling Eyes

kyubey

Back to top Go down

Payout request refused Empty Payout request refused

Post  gagi Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Stay calm,everything is going to be all right.These changes must be done in order to create one 100% stable sistem for a long time. I cannot force you to stay here if you don't want,but think again-where can you earn amount of money like here and to be 100% sure that you will receive payouts? Everyone must get use to it,otherwise this site will endup soon like every other high paying site.Read a message again if you didn't understand it.

gagi

Back to top Go down

Payout request refused Empty it is not 10000% ...Actually it is from 120% to 200%

Post  lala bucks Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Moving balance from Account balance to Purchase balance is only usable for your advertisements and renting referalls , The investment is considered only the money u add from ur Payment processor from ADD FUNDS option ... And 10000% is not actual , it is because of the Old System setup that is why it is showing 10000% but in actual every add fund will be considered from 120% to 200% depending upon your Upgrade.......Clicks bucks is going in a positive Direction ....Stay calm and support the Admin , He is the best Honest Admin you folks can ever dream of ...So please Do not get Panic .. Stay Calm....With new rules u Earn further more than previous rules .
Thanks.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Payout request refused Empty Re: Payout request refused

Post  kyubey Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:14 pm

this might looked like a retard question....but....
why:
add from processor = invest
add from balance =/= invest

both of them are money bounce

kyubey

Back to top Go down

Payout request refused Empty Ur money is not going anywhere

Post  lala bucks Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Yes Both are monies but this is the new start with new rules , and as far as money is concerned your money is not going anywhere it will be remain in ur account balance and u can cashout it anytime with high upgrades or with same u have.

lala bucks

Back to top Go down

Payout request refused Empty Re: Payout request refused

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down