Clicks-Bucks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour?????

2 posters

Go down

admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour????? Empty admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour?????

Post  reaperk1d Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 am

admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour?????

reaperk1d

Back to top Go down

admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour????? Empty Re: admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour?????

Post  Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 pm

reaperk1d wrote:admin i already message you, email you, and post in forum in problem and doub section, but why u naot respon until more than 48 hour?????
Dear reaperk1d
Your payment will be made soon,

but (valid for all members)
We always pay all our members
Do not ask for payment if you are less 20 days of the request for payment.

TOS:
7. All requests for payment shall be made within 0-20 days. If you have received a payout, you are required to post a payment proof (screenshot) in the forum in order to receive your next payout.

Admin
Admin

http://www.clicks-bucks.com/

Back to top Go down